Something a little different today. With Christmas coming up and all the associated expenses there, I’ve come up with a way for me to help you to help me to help you. Let me explain…
The geegeez odds comparison site is a very useful part of geegeez. It enables you to check the best odds, and to place your bet directly to the bookie with the best price.
From my perspective, when users decide to open a new account because a bookie is offering the best odds on an event, geegeez receives a commission for referring the customer. Those commissions are spent very wisely on things like top writers, more content… and an occasional Guinness for me(!)
So I got to thinking about how we could use those bookie commissions to get more writers, more content and just a bit more Guinness, whilst also benefiting everyone else.
Here’s what I came up with:
1. A prize draw with free bets for everyone who enters
2. A prize of Â£250 in cash to one lucky reader
3. Three further prizes of six months membership to my Super Trainers (aka Winning Trainers aka Dirty Two Dozen) membership site.
And here’s how to enter:
1. Figure out a bet you intend to place anyway (maybe a horse race today, or a football match, or an ante-post pick for Cheltenham)
2. Use http://odds.geegeez.co.uk to find the best price available with a bookie with whom you don’t already hold an account
3. Click ‘free bets’ in the top right corner of odds.geegeez.co.uk and find your nominated bookie’s offer.
4. Read the terms and conditions of that bookie’s free bet offer, sign up and place the bet.
5. Email email@example.com with your name and the bookie with whom you opened the account and placed the bet, so we can verify your entry
6. Look out for my post next Monday when the winners will be announced.
Here’s a quick video explanation, in case that might help.
Obviously, this is open to everybody, so feel free to tell your friends (perhaps using the sharing buttons to the left). You may also enter more than once, but please send a separate email for each entry and tell me the name of the bookie with whom you opened the new account. If I can’t match the name and bookie to my records, you can’t win.
OK, with that said, good luck!
p.s. do you think this is a good idea? Would you like to see more of such competitions here? Leave a comment and let me know.