It’s the first day of the flat turf season on Saturday, and the feature race on a very smart card is the Lincoln, a mile Heritage handicap. Due to a blinding headache and some aching hands from my Grand National preview (as well as Double Dutch, The Shortlist, Stat of the Day and everything else – cue violins!), I thought it’d be easier to do a video.
I also thought it’d be fun to do a stupid accent at the start. It was easier doing the video, but I’m pretty sure the accent adds little. See what you think…
I was looking around for some bookie specials on the race, and the best I could find is Betbright’s excellent £20 ‘money back if it doesn’t win’ AND £10 free bet on the Grand National offer. In fairness, that’d be the best offer I’ve seen since Cheltenham easily.
If you don’t already have a Bet.bright account, you’re basically getting a free £20 bet on the Lincoln AND a free £10 bet on the National. Erm, you probably don’t need me to tell you that’s worth doing… Click the image below, or this link, to get a free chance to win a goodly sum.
• 18s+. Only available to new customers who sign up through this image/link.
• Losing bets up to £20 refunded as cash. Only first placed bet qualifies.
• If qualifying bet loses, the amount staked up to max £20 will be refunded.
• Qualifying bet must be placed before the off of the Lincoln Handicap on Saturday 29th March and must settle within 21 days of being placed.
• Where a qualifying multiple bet has a partial win that is less than the original stake, the difference will be refunded.
• The Grand National £10 free bet will be awarded by 10am 3rd April. Single bets only.
• Stake not returned on the free bet. Betbright reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
• Betbright Standard Terms & Conditions apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Gambleaware.co.uk