Many of you are already taking part in our £240 a month tipping league. If you’re not, you can do so by clicking here (check the rules tab too!)
And over the next few days, courtesy of those generous fellows at 8 8 8 sport, we’re running a separate tipping competition, with TEN different prizes up for grabs!
Here’s how this will work.
1. Each day, or as many days as you choose to enter, you leave a comment at the bottom of the post with your selections for the nominated races that day. There will be three races per day, over five days. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday this week; and Monday, Tuesday next week.
2. Include in your comment your full name, 8 8 8 sport username, and your selections, by race.
3. You MUST have a 8 8 8 sport account – or register for one – to be eligible for this competition. Here’s a great incentive if you don’t yet have one.
4. The winner will be the tipster with the highest total profit to a 1 unit stake across the 15 races. You do not have to tip in every race but you will score -1 for each ‘no bet’ race. In the event of ties down the prize order, the highest priced winning selection will determine finishing order. If still a tie, the second highest priced winning selection will count, and so on.
5. The judge’s (i.e. mine!) decision is final
New 8 8 8 Sport accounts (i.e. opened this week) qualify for free bet prizes, as follows:
1st – £120 in free bets
2nd – £60 in free bets
3rd – £40 in free bets
4th – £20 in free bets
5th – £10 in free bets
All 8 8 8 Sport accounts qualify for one of five extra prizes, as follows:
A copy of my forthcoming Under The Radar Trainers 2014 report (£27 RRP).
That’s a total of £250 in free bets and £135 in Geegeez prizes, so £385 worth of prizes 😀
To clarify, this competition is open to all 8 8 8 Sport account holders. You MUST have an account with 8 8 8 Sport to be eligible for any of the prizes, as per the above.
OK, if that’s clear, Wednesday’s trio of races are:
(Nobody said this would be easy!!)
An example of how to submit your picks is in the comments below.