Stat of the Day, 22nd December 2015
Monday’s Result :
7.10 Wolverhampton : Hickster @ 7/2 BOG 2nd at 10/3 (Led, ridden inside final furlong, kept on and headed towards finish and beaten by three quarters of a length.)
Another runner-up on Monday and a late post from me tonight, as I only got home from a weekend away at 11.30pm and it was at that point I realised there was racing today, I’d got my diary all mixed up!
Anyway, Tuesday’s runner goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Twin Appeal @ 7/2 BOG
1. Since the start of 2010, when trainer David Barron and jockey Graham Gibbons have teamed up over 5 to 7 furlongs on ground either softer than good or on A/W surface, they are 56/316 (17.7% SR) for 129.6pts (+41% ROI), broken down as follows…
- males are 44/249 (17.7% SR) for 129.9pts (+52.2% ROI)
- on the A/W, they are 26/121 (21.5% SR) for 56.7pts (+46.8% ROI)
- 4 yr olds are 14/76 (18.4% SR) for 66pts (+86.8% ROI)
- over 7f, they are 13/75 (17.3% SR) for 47.6pts (+63.4% ROI)
- Class 3 runners are 15/58 (20.7% SR) for 71pts (+122.4% ROI)
2. Since 2008, David’s class 3 to 6 handicappers making only their second handicap outing in a 90-day period are 44/246 (17.9% SR) for 106.3pts profit at an ROI of 43.2%, with all-weather runners winning 10 of 60 (16.7% SR) for 30.1pts (+50.1% ROI) and those competing over 7 furlongs recording 12 wins from 45 (26.7% SR) and 76.5pts (+170% ROI) profit.
3. Since the start of 2010, runners who are David’s only representatives at that track on that day are 138/768 (18% SR) for 183.7pts (+24% ROI) profit with 7f runners winning 21 of 141 (14.9% SR) for 48.2pts (+34.2% ROI) and Class 3 races producing 20 winners from 122 (16.4% SR) and 67.3pts profit at an ROi of 55.1%.
4. And 402 of those 768 runners in point 3 were David’s only runners of the day and he has managed 75 winners from the 402 (18.7% SR) for level stakes profits of 133.8pts (+33.3% ROI) with 7f races generating 13 winners from 79 (16.5% SR) for 51.7pts (+65.5% ROI) and his Class 3 horses have won 11 of 66 (16.7% SR) for 39.6pts (+60% ROI)
And my recommended bet, based on my data and prices available at 12.10am is…
A 1pt win bet on Twin Appeal and that’s at 7/2 BOG with Coral, but the same BOG price is available with 10Bet, Bet365 and Betfair, so I advise you to…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day,
just click here for more details.
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS