Thursday’s Result :
2.40 Southwell : Rupert Boy @ 100/30 BOG 4th at 5/2 (With leader, driven halfway, weakened over 1f out)
Friday’s runner goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Un Ace @ 12/1 E/W BOG
Trainer Kim Bailey record here at Huntingdon since the start of 2011 stands at 13 wins from 56 (23.2% SR) for level stakes profits of 29pts at an ROI of 51.7%, from which…
- hurdlers are 6/28 (21.4% SR) for 16.7pts (+59.7% ROI)
- handicappers are 8/27 (29.6% SR) for 21.7pts (+80.2% ROI)
- and handicap hurdlers are 4/11 (36.4% SR) for 20.1pts (+182.5% ROI)
Of those 11 hcp hurdlers, there’s a 2 from 3 record from those ridden by David Bass…
…who himself is 10 from 50 (20% SR) for 63.2pts (+126.4% ROI) here at Huntingdon since the start of 2011 and those 5o runners are…
- 6/31 (19.4% SR) for 19.3pts (+62.3% ROI) over hurdles
- 6/28 (21.4% SR) for 45.3pts (+161.9% ROI) in handicaps
- and 4/20 (20% SR) for 26.3pts (+131.7% ROI) in handicap hurdles.
Of those last 20 rides above, he is , of course, 2 from 3 for Kim Bailey and today they team up with Un Ace who has won 5 of 16 his races (31.25% SR) to date for profits of 41.4pts (+258.8% ROI) and in those 16 races has achieved the following strike rates in relation to this contest…
- 100% here at Huntingdon (1/1)
- 66.7% going right handed (2/3)
- 60% running 16 to 30 days after his last run (3/5)
- 55.6% in races of 4 to 11 runners (5/9)
- 44.4% on good to soft ground (4/9)
- 37.5% when rated 140 to 145 (3/8)
- 30.8% since moving to Kim Bailey (4/13)
- 25% under David Bass (1/4)
and now he drops back from Listed class to Class 2 today aiming to improve upon Kim Bailey’s decent record with handicap hurdlers dropping down a grade, which has seen 7 winners from the 38 (18.4% SR) priced at 9/2 to 16/1, generating profits of 26.7pts (+70.4% ROI).
And in addition to all the above Un Ace is Kim’s only runner at this track today and since 2009, Kim’s sole representatives at a track have won 123 from 698 (17.6% ROI) races for 127.5pts at an ROI of 18.3% with those running here at Huntingdon winning 8 of 27 (29.6% SR) for 13pts (+48.1% ROI).
And finally (!), not only is Un Ace Kim’s only runner here at Huntingdon, he’s also the yard’s only runner of the day and such horses are 97/484 (20% SR) for 171.1pts (+35.4% ROI) with those ridden by David Bass winning 11 of 40 (27.5% SR) for 18.7pts (+46.8% ROI).
And my recommended bet, based on my data and prices available at 10.30pm is…
A 0.5pt E/W bet on Un Ace and that’s at 12/1 BOG which is widely available, so to take your pick of the firms, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
Here is today’s racecard…