Friday’s Result :
2.40 Huntingdon : Un Ace @ 12/1 E/W BOG 5th at 11/1 (Mid-division, headway on inside after 7th, not fluent and lost place next, switched left and effort 3 out, soon outpaced, well beaten next)
Saturday’s runner goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Forceful Appeal @ 5/2 BOG
Since the start of 2013, the Jim Crowley / Simon Dow partnership has 11 winners from 42 attempts (26.2% SR) for 14.9pts (+35.5% ROI) profit, which relates to today’s contest in the following ways…
- in handicaps : 9/38 (23.7% SR) for 9.5pts (+24.9% ROI)
- on the A/W : 11/35 (31.4% SR) for 21.9pts (+62.6% ROI)
- here at Lingfield : 8/21 (38.1% SR) for 16.5pts (+78.4% ROI)
- over 1m : 6/18 (33.3% SR) for 9.4pts (+52.4% ROI)
And the Crowley / Dow / Lingfield AW handicap angle is 6/15 (40% SR) for 13pts (+86.7% ROI) with those racing over today’s 1m track and trip winning 4 of 5 (80% SR) for 13pts (+260% ROI)!
Together they now team up with Forceful Appeal, who comes here after back to back course and distance successes, the latest of which was a fortnight ago at a higher grade than this, taking his career tally to 10 wins from 28 A/W outings. And to show that conditions should be ideal today, those 28 outings have yielded the following results…
- 10 from 22 (45.5% SR) going left handed
- 10 from 22 (45.5% SR) in races of 6 to 11 runners
- 9 from 20 (45% SR) within 6 weeks of his last run
- 7 from 9 (77.8% SR) in the months of January/February
- 7 from 15 (46.7% SR) here at Lingfield
- 6 from 7 (85.7% SR) at odds of 4/1 and shorter
- 6 from 15 (40% SR) over the 1m trip
- 4 from 7 (57.1% SR) over course and distance
- 1 from 1 (100% SR) under Jim Crowley
And my recommended bet, based on my data and prices available at 10.50pm is…
A 1pt bet on Forceful Appeal and that’s at 5/2 BOG which is widely available, so to take your pick of the firms, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
Here is today’s racecard…