Monday’s Result :
4.45 Plumpton : Kapricorne @ 11/4 BOG PU at 3/1 (Disputed lead until stumbled on landing 8th, tracked leaders, pushed along next, weakened 4 out, pulled up next)
Tuesday’s runner goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Runswick Relax @ 7/2 BOG
Trainer Kenneth Slack has got his horses running well of late, with 2 winners from 6 over the last 7 days and 4 from 13 in the last month. That said, he is profitable to follow blindly, albeit from a small sample size, but we all have to start somewhere!
Backing all of Kenneth’s runners to date gives 16 winners from 63 (25.4% SR) for 48.7pts (+77.4% ROI) and this race seems tailor-made for one of his charges, as those 63 runners are…
- 16/60 (26.7% SR) for51.7pts (+86.2% ROI) in handicaps
- 15/52 (28.9% SR) for 57.3pts (+110.2% ROI) when sent off at 2/1 to 14/1
- 14/44 (31.8% SR) for 43.4pts (+98.7% ROI) reappearing within 9 weeks of their last run
- 11/36 (30.6% SR) for 24.6pts (+68.4% ROI) when ridden by Henry Brooke
- 8/33 (24.2% SR) for 14.9pts (+45.1% ROI) at Class 4
- 11/26 (42.3% SR) for 53.3pts (+205% ROI) over trips of 17.5 to 22 furlongs
- 6/21 (28.6% SR) for 23.1pts (+109.8% ROI) on soft ground
- 7/20 (35% SR) for 25.9pts (+129.5% ROI) here at Sedgefield
- 6/20 (30% SR) for 3.82pts (+19.1% ROI) in chases
In addition to the above, since the start of 2009, UK jumpers who last ran 4 or 5 days ago and also previously within the prior 8 weeks are 157/728 (21.6% SR) for 342.7pts (+47.1% ROI) over trips of 2m to 2m5f and in the context of today’s race, they are…
- 138/614 (22.5% SR) for 262.6pts (+42.8% ROI) in handicaps
- 83/311 (26.7% SR) for 192.5pts (+61.9% ROI) at Class 4
- 66/262 (25.2% SR) for 150.7pts (+57.5% ROI) in chases
- 36/149 (24.2% SR) for 61pts (+40.9% ROI) on soft ground
- 35/144 (24.3% SR) for 200.9pts (+139.5% ROI) as 9/10 yr olds
- 12/36 (33.3% SR) for 36.4pts (+101.1% ROI) here at Sedgefield.
So the call is…a 1pt win bet on Runswick Relax at 7/2 BOG with any one of over a dozen firms with that price. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS