Thursday’s Result :
3.15 Hexham : Cheat The Cheater @ 11/4 BOG 4th at 5/1 (In touch, pushed along before 6th, led before 9th, pushed along before 5 out, ridden after 2 out, soon weakened)
Friday’s runner goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Mrs Burbidge @ 11/2 BOG
This 6 yr old mare has finished 11133 in her last five level ground races with he last of those three wins coming on her only visit to Wolverhampton, where she scored over this track and trip. Since then she has had two creditable third placed finishes at Kempton at a higher grade than this, but now drops back into Class 7 company, which could prove decisive.
She’s trained by Neil Mulholland, who is carving out somewhat of a reputation for winning A/W races and since the start of 2013, his record on thos sphere stands at 31/135 (23% SR) for 97.6pts (+72.3% ROI). When a trainer is so profitable to follow blindly, there are always an abundance of angles you could take, I’m going to give you just 10 (relevant) ones today!
So, from those 135 runners…
- those racing beyond a mile are 30/121 (24.8% SR) for 109pts (+90.1% ROI)
- those who raced in the last 4 to 75 days are 25/106 (23.6% SR) for 87.6pts (+82.6% ROI)
- handicappers are 27/103 (26.2% SR) for 106.1pts (+103% ROI)
- those ridden by Liam Keniry are 23/86 (26.7% SR) for 108.1pts (+125.8% ROI)
- those priced at 2/1 to 9/1 are 18/58 (31% SR) for 50.2pts (+86.6% ROI)
- female runners are 9/55 (16.4% SR) for 46.3pts (+84.2% ROI)
- here at Wolverhampton : 9/36 (25% SR) for 61pts (+169.6% ROI)
- 6 yr olds are 8/28 (28.6% SR) for 34.5pts (+123.2% ROI)
- on tapeta : 5/20 (25% SR) for 24.7pts (+123.5% ROI)
- at Class 7 : 3/9 (33.3% SR) for 15pts (+166.1% ROI)
In addition to the above, the Keniry / Mulholland / Wolverhampton angle is good for 7 winners from 23 (30.4% SR) for 63.8pts profit at an ROI of 277.2% with handicappers winning 6 of 19 (31.6% SR) for 63.4pts (+333.8% ROI), from which they are 2/3 for 17.7pts in Class 7 handicaps.
So the call is…a 1pt win bet on Mrs Burbidge at 11/2 BOG with Hills who were the standout/only BOG price on offer at 5.50pm! To get a fuller picture of the market once formed, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS