Tuesday’s Result :
5.15 Exeter: Pyrshan @ 6/1 BOG fell at 6/1 (Towards rear when fell at 8th)
Wednesday’s runner goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Rich Again @ 6/1 BOG
Since the start of 2012, James Bethell’s A/W handicappers priced at Evens to 8/1 are 17 from 74 (23% SR) for profits of 30.1pts at an ROI of 40.7% Based on the parameters of today’s contest, those runners are…
- 17/65 (26.2% SR) for 39.1pts (60.2% ROI) in fields of 7 or more runners
- 15/59 (25.4% SR) for 37.8pts (+64% ROI) from those who finished in the first five LTO
- 15/46 (32.6% SR) for 46.2pts (+100.4% ROI) from those last seen 16 to 45 days ago
- 12/39 (30.8% SR) for 41pts (105.2% ROI) over trips of 5 to 7 furlongs
- 11/35 (31.4% SR) for 27.4pts (+78.4% ROI) ridden by Ted Durcan
- 6/21 (28.6% SR) for 25.2pts (+119.8% ROI) here at Kempton.
And from the above : those running in fields of 7 or more runners over 5 or 6 furlongs, 16 to 45 days after a top 5 finish last time out are 9/21 (42.9% SR) for 43pts (+204.5% ROI), of which Ted Durcan is 5 from 10 (50% SR) for 24.19pts (241.9% ROI) and Kempton runners are 3/5 (60% SR) for 23.87pts (+477.4% ROI!)
The trainer/jockey partnership is also worth briefly touching upon, as since the start of 2011 the Durcan/Bethell alliance is 18/83 (21.7% SR) for 25.4pts (+30.6% ROI), with A/W runners winning 13 of 55 (23.6% SR) for 21.5pts (+39.1% ROI)
If we take a quick look at those 55 A/W runners, interest is further piqued by the facts that…
- handicappers are 11/46 (23.9% SR) for 16.4pts (+35.7% ROI)
- Kempton runners are 5/22 (22.7% SR) for 18.8pts (+85.4% ROI)
- and Kempton handicappers are 4/19 (21.1% SR) for 10.7pts (+56.2% ROI)
So the call is…a 1pt win bet on Rich Again at 6/1 BOG. This price is available with more than half a dozen firms as of 8.30pm Tuesday, so to see if your preferred bookie is doing the same, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS