Monday’s Result :
4.30 Kempton : Mister Bob @ 7/2 BOG WON at 5/2 (Held up, in 4th until steadied into 5th after 5f, smooth headway on inside into 4th again 3f out, switched left and went 3rd over 2f out, ridden and went 2nd over 1f out, stayed on to lead final 100 yards, soon clear, winning by 1.25 lengths going away)
Tuesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Chant at 11/4 non-BOG (until morning)
A winner over this trip at Pontefract nine days ago took, his career total to four wins, all of which where over 1m 3.5f or 1m4f, all at Class 5 and all when rated 61-70, Three of his four wins have been on good to firm, he has three wins under today’s jockey and three wins at 4/1 and shorter.
His trainer Ann Duffield is 9/34 (26.5% SR) for 36.1pts (+106.1%) with runners priced at 10/1 and shorter since the start of 2014, of which…
- those last seen 4-25 days ago are 8/27 (29.6%) for 20.5pts (+76%)
- those ridden by PJ McDonald are 8/21 (38.1%) for 40.5pts (+192.7%)
- and on good to firm ground : 5/12 (41.7%) for 35pts (+291.3%)
In addition to the above and more generally, Mrs Duffield’s record in claimers since 2010 with horses who didn’t run in a claimer LTO is 13/58 (22.4% SR) for 28.7pts (+49.5% ROI), broken down as follows…
- males are 9/38 (23.7%) for 33.2pts (+87.5%)
- at 5/1 and shorter : 10/26 (38.5%) for 16.5pts (+63.3%)
- on good to firm : 6/19 (31.6%) for 22.7pts (+119.6%)
- ridden by PJ McDonald : 3/14 (21.4%) for 11.3pts (+80.8%)
- Class 5 : 3/11 (27.3%) for 0.96pts (+8.7%)
- at Catterick : 2/9 (22.2%) for 0.82pts (+9.1%)
- over 1m4f : 3/4 (75%) for 6.83pts (+170.7%)
…meaning that it’s… a 1pt win bet on Chant at 11/4 which was available from Betfred and/or Totesport at 10.45pm,but they don’t go BOG until morning. Best BOG price was the widely offered 5/2 BOG, but I think this one will shorten anyway and to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS