Monday’s Result :
8.30 Ffos Las : Funny Oyster @ 11/4 BOG 4th at 9/4 (In rear, pushed along from 3f out, kept on inside final furlong, not pace to challenge)
Tuesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Champagne Queen at 5/2 BOG
This 2yr old filly makes her handicap debut today, some 7 days after a decent third over course and distance, from which the runner-up went and won next time out.
And the stat part of the selection is relatively short, sweet and uncomplicated this evening!
Rae Guest’s Class 2 to 6 female handicappers are 82/532 (15.4% SR) for 122.95pts at an ROI of 23.1% since the start of 2009, with those racing on the Flat winning 62 of 384 (16.2%) for 116.3pts (+30.3% ROI).
And of those 384 Flat ‘cappers…
- those racing over 5 to 7 furlongs are 29/179 (16.2%) for 29.6pts (+16.5%)
- those with a top 3 finish LTO are 33/168 (19.6%) for 46.1pts (+27.4%)
- on Good to Firm ground : 30/163 (18.4%) for 76.8pts (+47.1%)
- those last seen 16 to 25 days ago are 20/103 (19.4%) for 90.2pts (+87.5%)
- Class 6 runners are 15/91 (+16.5%) for 41.9pts (+46%)
- those making a handicap debut are 14/48 (29.2%) for 65.2pts (+135.9%)
- and 2yr olds are 3/12 (25%) for 3.72pts (+31% ROI)
…leaving me with… a 1pt win bet on Champagne Queen at 5/2 BOG with any of the half dozen or so firms quoting the same price at 6.30pm To see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS