Thursday’s Result :
5.05 Chepstow : Prendergast Hill @ 6/1 BOG 5th at 11/4 (In touch on outside, ridden and effort over 2f out, soon outpaced, no impression from over 1f out) De Giles & Crowley did have a winner on the Chepstow card, but not this one!
Friday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Fabric at 11/2 BOG
This 2yr old filly has finished 431 so far, improving all the time and was a winner at Nottingham over this trip on similarly good to firm ground last time out 22 days ago.
An opening handicap mark of 74 doesn’t appear to be beyond here, but jockey Hollie Doyle’s 7lb claim might just prove to be the difference,
Trainer Richard Hannon is 5/35 (14.3% SR) for 19.76pts (+56.5% ROI) here at Sandown this year, of which…
- 2 yr olds are 3/15 (20%) for 9.74pts (+64.9%)
- Class 5 runners are also 3/15 (20%) for 9.74pts (+64.9%)
- females are 3/9 (33.3%) fir 32.08pts (+356.04%)
- and those racing over this 5f trip are 2/8 (25%) for 7.38pts (+92.2%)
In addition to this, Richard Hannon’s record with Flat handicap debutants aged from 2 to 4 and priced at 11/1 and shorter stands at 36/174 (20.7%) for 51.8pts (+29.8%), including the following of interest/relevance today…
- 2 yr olds are 20/81 (24.7%) for 29.65pts (+36.6%)
- those last seen 11 to 25 days ago are 21/70 (30%) for 75.09pts (+107.3%)
- LTO winners are 14/69 (20.3%) for 25.6pts (+37.1%)
- females are 8/50 (16%) for 16.55pts (+33.1%)
- Class 5 runners are 11/46 (23.9%) for 15.3pts (+33.3%)
- and those racing over 5/5.5 furlongs are 6/20 (30%) for 9.67pts (+48.35%)
…but for now, it’s… a 1pt win bet on Fabric at 11/2 BOG, which was offered by both Bet365 and BetVictor at 10.25pm, with plenty of 5/1 BOG available elsewhere, but to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS