Friday’s Result :
8.30 Kempton : Kristjano @ 5/1 BOG 2nd at 9/4 (Tracked leader, ridden over 2f out, kept on towards finish, beaten by just half a length)
Saturday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Lightning Charlie at 11/2 BOG
This 4 yr old gelding really loves running on the A/W, winning 3 of his 6 starts to date, 2/5 here at Kempton. He’s 3 from 4 after a break of 8-30 days and has 2 wins from 4 runs at this Class 4 level.
His trainer Amanda Perrett has a good record in A/W handicaps, winning 55 of 348 (15.8% SR) for 84.8pts (+24.4% ROI) profit since the start of 2010, a record that includes the following…
- those priced at 4/1 to 12/1 are 36/212 (17%) for 113.1pts (+53.3%)
- here at Kempton : 32/196 (16.3%) for 85.9pts (+43.8%)
- ridden by Jim Crowley : 22/100 (22%) for 81.4pts (+81.4%)
- those running 11-15 days since their last run : 13/67 (19.4%) for 69.9pts (+104.3%)
- 4 yr olds are 13/67 (19.4%) for 21.3pts (+31.7%)
- and those ridden by Jim Crowley here at Kempton are 11/54 (20.4%) for 67.4pts (+124.9%)
…pointing to…a 1pt win bet on Lightning Charlie at 11/2 BOG from either Bet365 and/or Betfair Sports who jointly headed the market at 10.05pm on Friday. Betfred/Totesport were matching this price, but aren’t BOG until morning and to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS