Monday’s Result :
6.55 Chelmsford : Brick Lane @ 4/1 BOG 5th at 3/1 (Led, ridden and headed over 1f out, no extra inside final furlong, beten by less than 2 lengths)
Tuesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Mrs Burbidge at 3/1 BOG
It’s A/W action, a 1m4f, Class 7 handicap, Liam Keniry rides for Neil Mulholland, sounds almost like perfect conditions for our 6 year old today, who incidentally is a former course and distance winner under today’s jockey.
But our first port of call is trainer Neil Mulholland for his record over the last few years on the A/W will be the basecamp to launch our stat attack from….
Neil Mulholland / All-Weather / 2013-16 / ALL runners backed blindly = 36/156 (23.1% SR) for 93.8pts (+60.1% ROI) = phenomenal!
And now, as usual, we’ll break those 156 runners down to see how they fit into today’s race conditions…
- 3-7 yr olds are 34/136 (25%) for 105.8pts (+77.8%)
- over 8.5f to 16.5f : 33/122 (27.1%) for 111.4pts (+91.3%)
- handicaps : 29/115 (25.2%) for 102.1pts (+88.8%)
- ridden by Liam Keniry : 28/105 (26.7%) for 106.3pts (+101.3%)
- hcps/Keniry : 23/81 (28.4%) for 115.7pts (+142.8%)
- here at Wolverhampton : 10/45 (22.2%) for 54pts (+120%)
- Keniry/Wolverhampton : 8/31 (25.8%) for 57.7pts (+186.3%)
- Keniry /hcp/Wolves : 6/24 (25%) for 58.4pts (+243.5%)
- And at Class 7 : 3/10 (30%) for 13.95pts (+139.5%)
All of which looks ideal for our bet today, but I know some of you like me to compound the findings, so here goes!
Neil Mulholland / 3-7 yr olds / 8.5f to 16.5f / AW hcps / Liam Keniry = 21/62 (33.9% SR) for 128.4pts (+207% ROI), of which…
- Wolverhampton : 6/19 (31.6%) for 63.43pts (+333.8%)
- Class 7 2/6 (33.3%) for 14.72pts (+245.3%)
- and Wolverhampton Class 7 = 2/4 (50%) for 16.72pts at an impressive return of 418%!
…giving…a 1pt win bet on Mrs Burbidge at 3/1 BOG, from either BetVictor, Betfred, Ladbrokes or Totesport, who led the way at 11.40pm on Monday, but to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS