Thursday’s Result :
2.45 Carlisle : Little Glenshee @ 4/1 BOG 6th at 8/1 (Tracked leader, led 4th, headed 8th, weakened before 4 out, tailed off)
Friday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Whip Nae Nae at 4/1 BOG
Placed in four of his five starts to date, his best effort and the best of the entire field coming last time out just over 4 weeks when beaten by just three quarters of a length in a tough Class 2 handicap, behind a horse rated 91, who was then within 5 lengths off the winner in a Listed contest recently.
Whip Nae Nae, now drops back in to maiden company and comes down three grades to be here, hoping to improve his trainer’s already decent record here at Wolverhampton.
In fact, Richard Hannon’s runners priced at 10/11 to 11/1 (covering my bases here) here at Wolverhampton are 18 from 76 (23.7% SR) for 19.72pts (+26% ROI), and from these 76 runners, I’ve got no less than 10 angles for you to consider…
- on Tapeta = 17/73 (23.3) for 19.6pts (+26.8%)
- less than 45 days since last run = 15/55 (+27.3%)
- males = 15/54 (27.8%) for 33.1pts (+61.3%)
- in non-hcps = 13/9 (33.3%) for 29.5pts (+75.7%)
- 2 yr olds = 7/39 (18%) for 21.7pts (+55.7%)
- Class 5 = 9/35 (25.7%) for 13.6pts (38.8%)
- in maidens = 10/31 (32.3%) for 21.9pts (+70.7%)
- 2nd or 3rd LTO = 9/22 (40.9%) for 25pts (+113.7%)
- beaten by 0.2 to 3 lengths LTO = 10/21 (47.6%) for 34.1pts (+162.3%)
- ridden by Kieran O’Neill = 5/20 (25%) for 1.37pts (+6.85%)
…leaving me with…a 1pt win bet on Whip Nae Nae at 4/1 BOG, a price widely available at 1.15am on Friday morning and to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS