Monday’s Result :
17:20 Kempton: Goring @ 6/1 BOG – Meeting abandoned after injuries to jockeys in an earlier race.
Tuesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Whataknight at 9/2 BOG
Just the six runners go to post, and Whataknight has a good chance in my opinion, in a race that is very close between four of them. This is a distance that appears optimum for him, and he would have beaten Emerging Force at Doncaster in February, had he not blundered the last.
The following stats are applicable here
- he is 2/3 on today’s going for 11.2 pts (66.67%)
- he is 1/2 in today’s class for 11 pts (50%)
- trainer Harry Fry is 2/12 for the past 14 days for 9 pts (16.67%)
- at the course over the past five yeas Fry is 17/44 for 37.48pts (38.64%)
- jockey Noel Fehily is 6/26 for 7.42 pts (23.08%) over the past 14 days
- and in the past year at the course he is 8/30 for 3.77 pts (26.67%)
The combination of Harry Fry and Noel Fehily have produced the following stats
- the past 14 days they are 2/8 for 13pts (25.00%)
- and here at Exeter over the past five years they are 12/29 for 31.10 pts (41.38%)
…pointing us towards…a 1pt win bet on Whataknight at 9/2 BOG a price offered by Skybet, Ladbrokes and Betvictor at 8:00pm on Monday, but to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS