Tuesday’s Result :
14:50 Exeter: Whataknight @ 9/2 BOG – Non runner
Wednesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Bondi Beach Boy @ 10/1 BOG
Bondi Beach Boy has won twelve races during his career over the minimum distance, and he will be happy enough on today’s going, unlike a few of his rivals.
The following stats are applicable here
- over today’s distance on good to soft he is 1/4 for 11pts (25.00%)
- his sire, Misu Bond for 4 year olds + is 17/123 for 29.63 pts (13.82%)
- and for sprinters Misu Bond is 28/243 for 35.38 pts (11.52%)
- trainer James Turner is 7/37 with sprinters for 12.5 pts (18.92%)
- jocket Nathan Evans for the last 30 days is 7/52 (13.46%)
- and in the past five years at the course he is 3/14 for 6.25 pts (21.43%)
…pointing us towards…a 1pt win bet on Bondi Beach Boy at 10/1 BOG a price offered by Paddy Power, Betfred, Skybet, Ladbrokes and Betvictor at 7:40pm on Tuesday, but to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS