Wednesday’s Result :
15:00 Nottingham: Bondi Beach Boy @ 10/1 BOG – 3rd @ 6/1. (Switched right soon after start, soon tracked leader, ridden and every chance inside final furlong, unable to quicken inside final furlong)
Thursday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Theligny @ 7/2 BOG
Theligny makes his handicap debut here today after two very easy wins, in a maiden and a novice hurdle. In his last race he was giving weight all round and did it extremely nicely.
The following stats are applicable here
- trainer Tim Vaughan with runners having their first handicap start is 6/53 for 22.5 pts (11.32%)
- with LTO winners he is 22/97 (22.68%)
- his course form over the last five years is 4/23 (17.39%)
- Theligny’s sire, Martaline, has his best form for 3-5 year olds over the jumps with 41/190 (21.58%)
- Theligny is 2/2 overs today’s distance
- he is also 2/3 on today’s going
…pointing us towards…a 1pt win bet on Theligny @ 7/2 a price offered by Paddy Power and Betvictor at 7:55pm on Wednesday, but to see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS