Monday’s Result :
1.30 Kempton : Little Pop @ 3/1 BOG – UR at 11/4 (Led 1st, remained prominent, mistake and unseated rider 6th)
Tuesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Copperfacejack @ 7/2 BOG
Since the start of 2008, trainer Paul Webber’s Class 2to 5 chasers, aged 5 to 9 yrs old are 58/298 (19.5% SR) for 66.5pts (+22.3% ROI) profit when sent off at odds no greater than 12/1, of which…
- those priced in the 5/2 to 12/1 region are 44/262 (16.8%) for 74.6pts (+28.5%)
- those racing on Good, Gd to Soft or Soft ground are 48/228 (21.1%) for 870.6pts (+38.4)
- those racing in the August to December period are 32/144 (22.2%) for 76.9pts (+53.4%)
AND those fulfilling all three of the above criteria are 20/99 (20.2% SR) for 85pts profit at an ROI of 85.9%.
Copperfacejack, of course, fits the bill perfectly and on top of that, this 6 yr old gelding is a son of Robin des Pres, whose offspring are 29/220 (13.2% SR) for 115.6pts (+52.5% ROI) in NH handicaps since the start of 2015, including…
- 29/212 (13.7%) for 123.6pts (+58.3%) from 5-8 yr olds
- 25/170 (14.7%) for 144.3pts (+84.9%) over trips of 2m3f to 3m2f
- 15/108 (13.9%) for 42.9pts (+39.7%) at Classes 3 & 4
- 13/79 (16.5%) for 53.5pts (+67.7%) from chasers
AND those, like Copperfacejack, who tick all four of the above boxes are 6/33 (18.2% SR) for 56pts (+169.7% ROI)
…leading to…a 1pt win bet on Copperfacejack at 7/2 BOG, from my preferred Bet365, although Betfred, Coral, Hills and Totesport were all matching that price at 6.15pm on Monday. To see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS