Monday’s Result :
3.50 Newcastle : Savannah Beau @ 3/1 BOG 6th at 3/1 (Keen, close up, ridden 2f out, weakened final furlong)
Tuesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Toviere @ 4/1 BOG
Placed twice in three starts over hurdle and was a decent second of ten last time out a month ago, when probably needing a run after 22 weeks off the track.
Trainer Oliver Sherwood usually has his string in fine order when sending them here to Southwell, with 7 winners from 48 (14.6% SR) for 10.97pts (+22.8% ROI) profit since the start of 2012, with the following applicable this afternoon…
- male runners are 7/37 (18.9%) for 22pts (+59.4%)
- those ridden by Leighton Aspell are 6/28 (21.4%) for 23.3pts (+83.3%)
- At Class 4 : 5/26 (19.2%) for 16.6pts (+63.8%)
- Leighton Aspell on male runners = 6/22 (27.3%) for 29.3pts (+133.3%)
- Leighton Aspell at Class 4 = 4/17 (23.5%) for 17.94pts (+105.5%)
- Leighton Aspell on male Class 4 runners = 4/13 (30.8%) for 21.9pts (+168.8%)
- and on Good to Soft ground : 3/11 (27.3%) for 7.44pts (+67.6%)
…for…a 1pt win bet on Toviere at 4/1 BOG, which was widely available at 6.05pm on Monday. To see your preferred bookies’ odds, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS