As you’re probably aware, I’ve just returned from my annual family Easter holiday, so there has been no review summary since the end of March, so to bring you bang up to date, here is the Geegeez System Trials Roundup to 18/04/2017, with a quick appraisal of each service has performed.
When I last wrote this feature three weeks ago (just here), the overall position looked like this…
|Racing Diary||£554.89||(at day 14)|
|National Hunt Supremo||£151.79||(at day 47)|
|Stable Whispers||£128.88||(at day 13)|
|DG Tips||£19.08||(at day 53)|
|Target Tips||£8.02||(at day 28)|
|Racing Pro||-£16.67||(at day 2)|
|Bookies Enemy #1||-£37.62||(at day 12)|
|The Snout||-£43.71||(at day 53)|
|Big Race Bookie Busters||-£51.12||(at day 12)|
|PJ’s Racing Bets||-£327.59||(at day 60)|
|High Rollers Betting||-£333.54||(at day 14)|
Since then, seven out of the ten active reviews returned a profit in my absence with just three losing ground, so from best to worst, here’s how they did…
- Bookies Enemy #1 hit 15 winners from 56 (26.8% SR) on their way to making £296.57
- Big Race Bookie Busters found 8 winners from their 33 picks (24.2% SR), helping them make £220.50
- Racing Pro turned in a profit of £178.33, courtesy of a 13/51 (25.5% SR record)
- Carl Nicholson’s Racing Diary (some news on this one later) only had 4 winners from 26 (15.4%), but the decent prices ensured a profit of £160.00
- The last 7 days of The Snout‘s trial saw them claw themselves back into profit as a 9/26 (34.6%) record earned them £121.75, enabling them to complete their review £78.04 ahead of the bookies.
- The long running review of the occasional service, National Hunt Supremo, is almost at its conclusion too and in my absence had 3 more winners from 13 picks (23.1%) for profits of £66.33. A final verdict on this one in next week’s roundup!
- Target Tips were also amongst the winners : 19 from 50 (38%) to be precise, bringing in £45.12.
- Not quite so good for DG Tips though, who failed to negotiate the last 7 days of their trial, losing £30.25 meaning they made an overall trial loss of £11.17 despite a 42.9% SR in the final week (9/21)
- Carl Nicholson’s other service, Stable Whispers, also struggled somewhat with just 2 winners from 25 (8%) on the way to a loss of £117.50, but I wouldn’t be too alarmed, as this does focus on some fairly high priced selections and just a couple of winners would easily turn it around.
- And finally, we have High Rollers Betting, who unfortunately went from bad to worse, losing a massive £435.50 after only finding 16 winners from 155 attempts (10.3%), which makes it a tough task for them in the second half of their trial.
There are, of course, links to each of these trials in our overall “leaderboard”…
…the latest of which is right here…
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review|
|Racing Diary||£714.89||(at day 29)||29||£160.00||Click Here|
|Bookies Enemy #1||£258.95||(at day 29)||29||£296.57||Click Here|
|National Hunt Supremo||£218.12||(at day 59)||59||£66.33||Click Here|
|Big Race Bookie Busters||£169.38||(at day 25)||25||£220.50||Click Here|
|Racing Pro||£161.66||(at day 20)||20||£178.33||Click Here|
|The Snout||£78.04||(at day 60)||60||£121.75||Click Here|
|Target Tips||£53.14||(at day 42)||42||£45.12||Click Here|
|Stable Whispers||£11.38||(at day 29)||29||-£117.50||Click Here|
|DG Tips||-£11.17||(at day 60)||60||-£30.25||Click Here|
|High Rollers Betting||-£769.04||(at day 36)||36||-£435.50||Click Here|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
You don’t need me to spell out what’s worth a second glance and what needs to be avoided, but before I go, I want to just make you aware of a special offer available for those of you interested in Carl Nicholson’s services.
His Racing Diary is priced at £24.99 per month and the Stable Whispers add-on costs a further £9.99 per month, but for new members signing up via this link can get both services for the cost of the Diary selections (£24.99) for the first month or you can get both for a year for just £299.
And that’s it from me for this week. Normal service to be resumed next Wednesday!
Thanks for reading,