Monday’s Result :
2.50 Bath : Poets Society @ 4/1 BOG 4th at 4/1 Led, ridden and headed over 1f out, stayed on
Tuesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Foxcatcher @ 11/4 BOG
A 3 yr old filly who was a winner by 2.5 lengths in this grade at Windsor when last seen some 197 days ago.
She’s trained by Clive Cox whose runners have 4 wins and 3 places from 15 in the last fortnight and 8 wins/5 places from 28 over the past month, so the yard is in good current form, whilst here at Brighton over the last three seasons, the team are 7 from 22 (31.8% SR) for 12.62pts (+57.4% ROI), including…
- his only runner at the track : 5/12 (41.7%) for 14.67pts (+122.3%)
- females : 4/12 (33.3%) for 11.21 pts (+93.4%)
- Class 5 : 4/12 (33.3%) for 6.92pts (+57.6%)
- on Good ground : 2/8 (25%) for 6.44pts (+80.4%)
- only runner of the day : 4/6 (66.6%) for 18.42pts (+306.9%)
- and those returning from a break of 5 to 8 months are 2 from 3 (66.6%) for 2.71pts (+90.3%)
On top of that, Clive’s LTO winners are 17/62 (27.4% SR) for 53.9pts (+85.3% ROI) over the last 12 months and of those 62 runners…
- 3 yr olds are 10/36 (27.8%) for 25.6pts (+71%)
- females are 9/28 (32.1%) for 28pts (+100%)
- and at Class 5 : 5/14 (35.7%) for 2.22pts (+15.9%)
AND…3 yr old females running at Class 5 won 3 of 6 (50% SR) for 4.8pts (+80.0% ROI) profit…
…pointing towards…a 1pt win bet on Foxcatcher @ 11/4 BOG which was widely available at 7.45pm on Monday, but to see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats are to Betfair SP, as (i) I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you and (ii) although inferior to the BOG odds we secure, BFSP is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns quoted.