Tuesday’s Result :
Wednesday’s pick goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Transmitting @ 9/2 BOG
Since the start of the 2015 season, Ed Vaughan’s Flat runners are 26/137 (19% SR) for 100.3pts (+73.2% roi), with his handicappers proving far more successful at 21/98 (21.4%) for 114.3pts (+116.7%) and of these 98 ‘cappers…
- on good to firm ground : 11/50 (22%) for 34.5pts (+69%)
- 4 yr olds : 10/35 (28.6%) for 94.3pts (+269.5%)
- 31-60 days since last run : 9/21 (42.9%) for 96.6pts (+459.9%)
- ridden by Harry Bentley : 8/20 (40%) for 31.4pts (+157%)
- over 1m2f : 6/18 (33.3%) for 36.4pts (+202.3%)
- here at Lingfield : 5/13 (38.5%) for 12.2pts (+93.5%)
- and ridden by Harry Bentley here at Lingfield : 4/6 (66.7%) for 15.12pts (+252%)
…and enough in my opinion for… a 1pt win bet on Transmitting @ 9/2 BOG, which was available from Betfred, Betfair, Sunbets, Totespot & Paddy Power at 6.00pm on Tuesday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that’s unclear, please ask!