Wednesday’s Result :
Thursday’s selection goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Shanroe Santos @ 11/2 BOG
An 8 yr old gelding who has the following achievements relevant to today’s contest…
- 3 from 7 over 3m/3m0.5f (of which 2/4 in chases)
- 2/7 under Leighton Aspell (1/5 in chases)
- 3/6 at odds of 6/1 and shorter (2/4)
- 2/6 at Class 3 (2/4)
- 2/5 this year (2/5)
- 2/4 in cheekpieces (2/4)
- 2/4 in fields of 1-7 runners (1/3)
And he’s trained by Lucy Wadham, whose chasers are 36/189 (19.1% SR) for 96pts (+50.8% ROI) since 2012, including…
- males @ 30/152 (19.7%) for 92.5pts (+60.9%)
- at trips of 2m4.5f to 3m0.5f : 28/110 (25.5%) for 62.2pts (+56.5%)
- at Class 3 : 14/68 (20.6%) for 78.6pts (+115.5%)
- in the October-December final quarter : 15/61 (24.6%) for 96.5pts (+158.2%)
- those running after a break of 5 to 10 months : 5/24 (20.8%) for 65pts (+270.9%)
- and here at Warwick : 2/8 (25%) for 4.2pts (+52.5%)
…giving us… a 1pt win bet on Shanroe Santos @ 11/2 BOG, which was offered by half a dozen firms at 5.50pm on Wednesday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that’s unclear, please ask!