Friday’s Result :
13:10 Newmarket: Breden @ 12/1 BOG 4th at 12/1 Raced far side, held up, headway chasing leaders over 1f out, kept on inside final furlong, not quite pace to challenge op 14/1
Saturday’s selection goes in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Yellowhammer @ 3/1 BOG
A Class 4, seven-furlong handicap on good to firm ground…
…and a three-year-old Raven’s Pass filly who is chasing a four-timer and has won twice over course and distance previously.
The following statistics are applicable today.
- Yellowhammer is 1/1 (100%) on good to firm ground for 8 pts
- she is 3/4 (75%) over seven-furlongs for 13 pts
- she is 3/4 (75%) in today’s class for 13 pts
- and she is 2/2 (100%) here at Newmarket for 11.50 pts
- trainer Roger Charlton is 10/40 (25%) over the past 30 days for 7.14 pts
- Charlton is 29/100 (29%) with last time out winners for 1.13 pts
- and he is 60/288 (20.83%) overall in handicaps for 5.77 pts
- jockey Jim Crowley is 10/46 (21.74%) over the last 14 days for 0.15 pts
…giving us… a 1pt win bet on Yellowhammer @ 3/1 BOG, which was available across the board at 7:30 pm on Friday, but to see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
…click here for the betting on the 16:00 at Newmarket
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that’s unclear, please ask!