Friday’s Result :
3.10 Doncaster : Muthabir @ 5/1 BOG non-runner Meeting abandoned – frost.
After the loss of another jumps meeting, I’m playing it (hopefully) safer by closing out another highly successful year with an early start in Saturday’s…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Joegogo @ 10/3 BOG
A Class 4, 2yo+ Handicap (Nursery) over 6f on Polytrack worth £3,946 to the winner…
Well, this 2 yr old gelding has won three of his last four outings and has a 3 from 5 record on the A/W, including…
- 3/4 under today’s jockey Fran Berry (more on him shortly!)
- 3/4 in fields of fewer than 8 runners
- 3/4 going left handed
- 3/3 in Nurseries
- 1/1 here at Lingfield
He’s trainer David Evans’ only runner of the day, making it no surprise that Fran Berry does take the ride, as the pair are 18/82 (22% SR) for 57pts (+69.5% ROI) together in what has been a very successful 2017 for the partnership. Amongst those 82 runners…
- handicappers are 15/62 (24.2%) for 63.1pts (+101.7%)
- over trips of a mile and shorter : 15/62 (24.2%) for 61.7pts (+99.5%)
- males are 14/59 (23.7%) for 53.2pts (+90.1%)
- on the A/W : 10/38 (26.3%) for 23.7pts (+62.4%)
- 2 yr olds are 5/30 (16.6%) for 18pts (+60%)
- in December : 7/23 (30.4%) for 26.6pts (+115.5%)
- in Nurseries : 4/14 (28.6%) for 27.5pts (+196%)
- at Class 4 : 2/13 (15.4%) for 1.37pts (+10.5%)
- at Lingfield : 3/10 (30%) for 1.06pts (+10.6%)
- with David’s only runner at the track : 3/8 (37.5%) for 14.32pts (+179%)
- and with David’s only runner of the day : 2/4 (50%) for 14.09pts (+352.3%)
AND…if you backed their 2-4 yr old males in A/W hcps at 5f to 8f this year, you’d be looking at 6 winners from 12 (50% SR) and profits of 22.46pts at an ROI of some 187.2%
…suggesting… a 1pt win bet on Joegogo @ 10/3 BOG which was widely available at 5.50pm on Friday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that’s unclear, please ask!