Thursday’s Result :
2.45 Leicester : Crosspark @ 11/4 BOG 4th at 10/11 Jumped left at times, led until 2nd, prominent, every chance 4 out, weakened before mistake last…
Next up is Friday’s…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Oregon Gift @ 5/1 BOG
A Class 6, 2m A/W handicap chase on polytrack worth £3,105 to the winner…
A 6 yr old gelding who won last time out, 4 weeks ago on this track on his yard debut for Charlie Mann and ridden for the first time by Fran Berry who is back on board today. He now returns to attempt to take his Lingfield record to 3 from 3, whilst in the process he could improve the following stats relating to his new trainer…
1. Since 2013, his handicappers who were his only representative at a track are 54/305 (17.7% SR) for 185.6pts (+60.9% ROI), including…
- 11-30 days since last run : 38/189 (20.1%) for 170.64pts (+90.3%)
- running less than 100 miles from home : 31/166 (18.7%) for 95.29pts (+57.4%)
- LTO winners : 10/47 (21.3%) for 27.84pts (+59.2%)
- on the A/W : 3/8 937.5%) for 43.69pts (+546.1%)
2. Since 2012, Charlies LTO winners are 25/114 (21.9%) for 41.3pts (+36.2% ROI), with those last seen 16 to 120 days earlier winning 19 of 71 (26.8%) for 43.2pts (+60.8%)
3. His record in A/W handicaps is currently 4/25 (16% SR) for 51.73pts (+235.1% ROI)
…and this pared down approach gives us…a 1pt win bet on Oregon Gift @ 5/1 BOG which was available from a half dozen firms at 5.45pm on Thursday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that’s unclear, please ask!