Friday’s Runner was…
15:05 Lingfield: Kachy @ 5/2 BOG 2nd at 11/8 (Raced wide tracked leaders, ridden to lead over 1f out, headed inside final furlong op 7/4)
We continue with Saturday’s…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Time To Blossom @ 11/2 BOG
A Class 4, one and a half miles handicap on the all-weather at Kempton…
Time To Blossom was an easy winner over course and distance three runs ago from just three pounds lower in the handicap. She has run respectably in her two races since (over 14 and 10 furlongs) and the return to a mile and a half here looks sure to suit.
The following stats back up the case for Time To Blossom.
- on the all-weather tracks, she is 1/4 (25%) for 2 pts
- over this distance, she is 1/2 (50%) for 5 pts
- here at Kempton, she is 1/1 (100%) for 5 pts
- in this class, she is 1/3 (33.33%) for 3 pts
- her trainer, Simon Crisford, over the past 30 days is 2/8 (25%) for 3.11 pts
- over the past year at Kempton, he is 7/16 (43.75%) for 19.50 pts
- overall on at the all-weather courses, he is 35/193 (18.13%) for 3.80 pts
- jockey Andrea Atzeni over the past five years he at Kempton, is 35/193 (17.24%) for 78.93 pts
…all pointing to…a 1pt win bet on Time To Blossom @ 11/2 BOG which was available with Bet365 and Skybet at 18:00 on Friday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that’s unclear, please ask!