Friday’s pick was…
2.10 Bangor : Justatenner @ 11/4 BOG 4th at 9/1 (Close up in rear, went 4th 4 out, ridden 2 out, no impression and lost 3rd flat)
Saturday’s pick runs in the…
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I’ll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day’s race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can’t give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Sunshineandbubbles @ 7/2 or 10/3 BOG
…in an 11-runner (was 13!), Class 6, A/W Handicap for 3yo+ over 1m1½f on Tapeta worth £2,782 to the winner…
Here we have a 6 yr old Mare who won LTO on yard debut for David Evans over course and distance a week ago. She was coming off a 22-weeks break last time, so is entitled to improve for having had a run despite a 3lb rise in weight today.
Jockey Clifford Lee is 4 from 16 (25% SR) for 19.92pts (+124.5% ROI) over the last 14 days including 4/7 (57.1%) for 28.92pts (+413.1%) at odds of 8/1 and shorter, from which he is 3/4 (75%) for 20.95pts (+523.6%) for trainer David Evans.
The pair are actually 8/27 (29.6% SR) for 49.26pts (+182.44% ROI) this year, including…
- 7/18 (38.9%) for 54pts (+300%) on the A/W
- 7/17 (41.2%) for 56.1pts (+330.1%) in handicaps
- 5/9 (55.6%) for 56pts (+622.1%) here at Wolverhampton
- 5/7 (71.4%) for 31.35pts (+447.9%) with 5-7 yr olds
- 4/4 (100%) for 38.14pts (+953.5%) over 8.5 to 9.5 furlongs
- 3/10 (30%) for 22.3pts (+223%) at Class 6
- and 3/3 (100%) for 22.37pts (+745.8%) with LTO winners
They team up twice today with Sea Fox in the 7.50 race as well as our pick, a 6 yr old mare who is 5 from 24 (20.8% SR) for 8.09pts (+33.7% ROI) in handicaps here at Wolverhampton, including…
- 5/22 (22.7%) for 10.09pts (+45.9%) in races worth less than £4,000
- 5/21 (23.8%) for 11.09pts (+52.8%) in fields of 8-13 runners
- 5/16 (31.25%) for 16.09pts (+100.6%) in 2018/19
- 5/15 (33.3%) for 17.09pts (+113.9%) at 8/1 and shorter
- 4/13 (30.8%) for 13.15pts (+101.2%) over this 9.5f C&D
- 4/13 (30.8%) for 10.12pts (+77.8%) within a fortnight of her last run
- 4/8 (50%) for 15.12pts (+189%) after a top 2 finish LTO
- 3/14 (21.4%) for 9.43pts (+67.3%) at Class 6 (she’s also 2/9 at C5!)
- and 2/5 (40%) for 9.18pts (+183.6%) after a win LTO…
…whilst in 8-13 runner handicaps over this course and distance at 8/1 and shorter for less than £4,000 prize money, Sunshineandbubbles is 4 from 7 (57.1% SR) for 19.15pts (+273.6% ROI) since the start of 2018 and these include 3/5 (60%) at Class 6, 3/5 (60%) with a fortnight of her last run and 2 from 2 after a win last time out…
…pointing to…a 1pt win bet on Sunshineandbubbles @ 7/2 or 10/3 BOG as offered by 888Sport & Bet365 respectively at 5.55pm on Friday. To see what your preferred bookie is quoting later…
Don’t forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that’s unclear, please ask!